Access cost-effective solar and save on your energy bills with our Solar and Energy Bulk Buy Program.
With energy costs rising over the last few years, many households are finding that energy efficiency and solar make all the difference to energy affordability.
The Bulk Buy Program makes it easier for households to go solar, reduce emissions and save on their energy bills.
Join the launch webinar on June 24 to learn more about the program and products on offer.
We are partnering with Australian Energy Foundation (AEF), and local suppliers Echo Energy and RMS Heating and Cooling, to deliver the Bulk Buy Program.
Bulk buying will assist households to access discounted:
- hot water heat pumps and
- energy efficient reverse cycle air conditioners.
- Solar can reduce your electricity bills by 30 to 60%. With these savings, a typical home will recoup the initial investment between 3 to 5 years.
- Be more comfortable! If you are tired of freezing in winter, take action for your health and comfort. Improving the energy efficiency of your home is cheaper and easier than you think.
- Heating and cooling a home can use up to 40% of energy usage in an average home. Find out how a split system air conditioner can save money and energy.
- Hot water heat pumps reduce your greenhouse gas emissions.
- Transition to a low carbon future and move toward an all-electric home.
As a Shire resident, take advantage of this Bulk Buy Program for energy efficiency and solar products, and access generous Victorian Government rebates in the process.
Through our partnership with AEF, you will have free access to:
- AEF’s comprehensive Energy Advice Service offering. AEF Energy Advisors provide personalised advice on which products are most suitable for your needs and budget.
- Obligation-free quotes from trusted and vetted suppliers, for hot water heat pumps, reverse cycle air-conditioners, solar panels and solar batteries.
- Assistance with applying for available state and federal rebates, to help you save more!
- Six information sessions to learn about the energy efficiency products on offer and how to create a comfortable and safe home.